ESR REIT Management is a specialized logistics real estate asset manager with
in-depth knowledge and market insight,
enabling us to maximize unitholder value.
- As a fiduciary, we proactively engage to maximize unitholder value.
- Advise on and implement the best sustainable practices throughout our asset management platform, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Adopting prudent capital and risk management strategies, source the best investment opportunities that meet the criteria and enhance unitholders’ value.
- Embrace an honest and transparent approach to disclosing results in a timely manner which allows us to engage and establish strong integrity, loyalty and trust.
- ESR REIT Management Ltd.
- 3rd Floor, Kamiyacho Prime Place, 4-1-17 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Date of incorporation
- May 31, 2016
- JPY 292,500,000
- ESR Ltd. (100%)
- Main line of business
- Investment management business
- President & Representative Director
- Kazuhiko Watanabe
- Koji Miyawaki
- Stuart Gibson
- Sotofumi Momoi
- Registrations and Licenses
- Building Lots and Buildings Transaction Business License granted by the Governor of Tokyo, License No. (2) 99497
- Discretionary Transaction Agent License, granted by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Registration No. 117
- Financial Instruments Business License, granted by the Director-General of the Kanto Finance Bureau (Kinshou), Registration No. 2999
Human Centric Design
ESR continues to reinvent warehouse space, demonstrating the full scope of our Sustainability Initiatives and HUMAN CENTRIC DESIGN. In line with our vision of Human-Centric innovation for a better society, this framework forms the very basic principles of our company. At ESR, we believe that taking a Human-Centric approach is not only fundamental in creating more value to the customer but it also gives them a much richer sense of belonging. Several of our trademark features include children’s day care centers, 'BARNKLÜBB' and relaxation lounges 'KLÜBB Lounge' for hundreds of employees.